HTC Desire 400 Features & Specs Out As Phone Gets Listed In Russia & Ukraine

HTC has launched a new smartphone in its Desire range of phones with HTC Desire 400. HTC - the major smartphone brand from Taiwan quietly released the Desire 400 smartphone which is a Dual SIM one on it's official site for Russia and Ukraine. What we have now are the official features and tech specs list for the smartphone. The company hasn't disclosed the price or the availability details of its new Desire phone. Running on the Android Jelly Bean operating system with HTC Sense UI, the HTC Desire 400 comes with micro-SIM card functionality. Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, this phone features a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen with WVGA display and a 480x800 pixels resolution.

On the storage front, the HTC Desire 400 features 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage, according to the Russian site, which also lists an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor, apart from a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera. Deriving its power from a 1800 mAh battery, the HTC Desire 400 has the connectivity options through Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and DLNA. On the phone's body, you'll find a 3.5mm audio jack and MicroUSB 2.0. The phone will be made available in three colors - Black, White and Blue.

htc-desire-400

HTC's latest Desire 400 dual-SIM joins the Desire range, and includes phones such as HTC Desire 200, HTC Desire 300, HTC Desire 500, HTC Desire 501, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 601 and HTC Desire 700. There is no word on pricing at this moment but we can expect the phone to be priced between Rs. 16-18,000 (around $258) in India.

How do you like the features of HTC Desire 400? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Features looks awesome and it can be a good competitor for the Nokia mid range LUMIA phones .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been following the race to the top among various mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp, SnapChat, Viber and others. WhatsApp, which continues to have the most basic set of features...
Samsung GamePad price in India is Rs. 4,999. The mobile gaming aficionados spread across the nation will be able to lay their hands on the gamepad by the end of...
Hi I got 1353 rank in Section A + B. I am only interested Banglore CDAC. what are my chance to get in CDAC Bangalore {Knowledge parK and CDAC electronics...
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has brought two of its leading and renowned high-end motorcycles in India with Kawasaki Z1000 and Kawasaki Ninja 1000. In a move to expand its presence...
The biggest tunnel borer was going about is routine civil job of boring a huge tunnel under Seattle, when it was literally brought to a grinding halt by an Unidentified...