HP Summer Training For B-TECH Students

HP is providing summer training for B-Tech Students. I am looking for the Embedded System Training specifically. Is it worthy for 3rd year Electronics & Telecommunication Student? Any experience / review in HP training will be really help me. Please suggest

Replies

• ankitkr09
    ankitkr09
    I have done Summer training in embedded systems at HP in Patna. Instructor was well versed in his domain. He explained the theory part briefly and also basic c programming.After that practicals were conducted and it was the most interesting part of the training. Instructor answered all our queries ,even the silliest of the questions.

The only downside was that one kit was given to group of 4 students and also the kits were old and sometimes faulty. But we performed all the practicals with ease.
  • Saidev
    Saidev
    ankitkr09
    I have done Summer training in embedded systems at HP in Patna. Instructor was well versed in his domain. He explained the theory part briefly and also basic c programming.After that practicals were conducted and it was the most interesting part of the training. Instructor answered all our queries ,even the silliest of the questions.

The only downside was that one kit was given to group of 4 students and also the kits were old and sometimes faulty. But we performed all the practicals with ease.
    Thanks for the reply!
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    ankitkr09

Can you please give the link for registration?
  • Saidev
    Saidev
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic devices play a key role in our lives by providing means of connectivity and security. Whether they are our wearable smart devices or any health tracking system, they are...
I am reading the book "Structures or why things don't fall down" by J.E. Gordon, and he states that "Young's modulus may be regarded as that stress which would double...
I'm sorry if this question sounds stupid, but I'm a recent graduate with a CSE degree & I'm thinking of making myself a portfolio that visitors can have a look...
HTC has launched One X9 smartphone meant for city-smart users, which is expected to cost around INR 25,990. The company has also launched HTC 10, a HTC desire series device...
A refurbished mid-range car for regular use has been placed under the spotlight with some modern modifications by Hyundai Motor India Limited. The “new thinking” company has reworked on their...