HP Pavilion x2 Launched In India Along With HP Elitebook Revolve 810, Probook 430 & Elitebook 800

Hewlett-Packard (HP) has launched the HP Pavilion x2 Hybrid PC in India along with three business series laptops named - HP Elitebook Revolve 810, Probook 430 and Elitebook 800 series. The HP Pavilion x2 is a 2-in-1 detachable gadget that can be used either as a tablet or a notebook. Sunish Raghavan, the Head of Commercial PC Category, Hewlett-Packard India said, "Powered by dual battery, the device can be used for 17 hours at a stretch." The HP Pavilion X2 features a front-facing HP TrueVision Full HD Webcam and a rear-facing Full HD camera. "HP is happy to bring to market the next generation of PCs that help people connect, share and create in ways they never imagined. People today demand extreme mobility and performance for their computing devices," he said in a statement.

Running the Windows 8 OS, the HP Pavilion 13 x2 sports a 13.3 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel touchscreen display and a choice of an AMD A6 processor or an Intel Haswell chip. It features 64GB of solid state storage (which hangs out in the tablet portion of the computer) and the 13 inch model also supports an optional 500GB hard drive in the keyboard section.

HP-pavilion-x2

Other than the Pavilion X2, the company has targeted the commercial segments in India by introducing HP Elitebook 800 series priced at Rs. 90,000 and the HP ProBook 430 and Elitebook Series laptops which are business laptops suitable for everyday use, priced at Rs. 39,000 onwards. The HP ProBook 430 features Windows 8 Pro and Intel 4th Generation Dual Core processor. It has a 13.3-inch diagonal HD9 LED–backlit anti–glare (1366 x 768) display. Whereas the HP Elitebook Revolve 810 features Full-sized backlit, spill-resistant keyboard, a 11.6-inch HD7 display (1366 x 768), Windows 8 OS and upto 256 GB mSATA SSD.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a programming doubt. The doubt is simple. "syms a b c; a=b+c; b=3; c=1;" The above is the program. Now when I do b+c, I get answer as...
A fine bit of engineering in action. Quote: A remarkable video released by SpaceX, the space transport company founded by Elon Musk, demonstrates a test of their latest rocket in...
hello friends every body uses the cell phones now a days and everybody faces the normal curcumstances like balance cutting and something other.And there is not any problem then also...
why the inlet valve diametre is more than exhaust valve diametrer?
hello friends now a days email id is becomes a very essential idetity tool for every body. But till now i was very tensioned about my mail box because i...