HP Pavilion 15 And HP Omen Gaming Notebooks Arrive In India

American tech-giant HP has unveiled new versions of its Pavilion and HP Omen laptops. With the audio system designed from Denmark-based audio brand Bang and Olufsen, HP this time wants to offer precise sound quality to its customers. According to the PC maker, HP Pavilion 15 notebooks and HP Omen gaming notebooks have been launched with a separate audio island to single out sensitive audio circuits from other signals on the motherboard. Ground noise reduction have also been introduced in the devices by limiting the amount of metal parts in headphone jack. To offer wholesome audio experience, audio control panel have been installed in the laptops through which users can reconfigure settings according to their music by pre-setting or manually tuning the sound levels.

HP Pavilion 15 notebook features metal-like, sleek, Uni-body external design and gradient dual tone internal design. This notebook flaunt full-HD 1920 x 1080 pixel screen display. The laptop is powered by latest i5 core 2.1GHz Intel Core i3-5010U processor (2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB cache) coupled with 4GB of DDR3L-1600 RAM.

On the other hand, HP Omen Gaming Notebook features 15.6-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel full-HD screen and has been designed for hardcore gamers. The device weighs 2.12 kgs and is 19.9mm thick. The body has been made out of aluminium and envelopes Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 4GB gaming graphics card. The laptop is powered by i7 Quad Core processor. HP also offers customisable black-lit keyboard with six function keys. with 8GB of DDR3L-1600 RAM. Purge device also features a 256GB of storage (which HP claims is 2-3 times faster than a SATA-connected SSD).

Image Credits : NDTV​

HP Pavilion 15 has been priced at Rs. 44,490 whereas HP Omen has been launched at a huge price of Rs, 1,59,990. Both the devices are available in India. How do you find this new series of HP Pavilion and HP Omen? Share with us in the comments section below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Humans claim superiority over machines because of the smart skills we have and one of them is the ability to adapt quickly. But guess what? Robots aren't far behind in...
Every language has its own nuances. Being a student of Japanese language, I try to find the most mysteriously beautiful things about the pictographic world of "Nihongo". Over the course...
Quote: How would you like to work in a building shaped like a picnic basket? Or maybe you would like to visit a building made with limestone, rocks and shells...
Upcoming Android M platform will have 'App Permissions'. For example, if you start WhatsApp on your new phone, the app will ask for a permission to access your microphone. Once...
Google's announced the next major upgrade to Android operating system, called 'Android M'. At the Google I/O 2015 conference, the major features of the new version were just announced. Let's...