HP Brings World’s Smallest All-In-One Inkjet Printer DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 In India

Just in time for the festive season, HP has launched DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All-In-One series which has the recognition of being the smallest all-in-one printer in the world that can print, scan and copy. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 series consists of HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3775 All-in-One Printer and HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3785 All-in-One Printer. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 series measures 5.55 x 15.86 x 6.97 inches without the input tray raised and tray extender extended. The printers weigh just 2.33 kg. This means these printers half the size of other inkjet all-in-one printers in its class. The prices of DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All-In-One series start at Rs. 7176. These printers will be available in Electric Blue, Sea Grass Green, and Cardinal Red colours.

HP

Apart from USB connectivity, the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All-In-One series supports Wi-Fi connectivity. This means these printers support HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile application for Android, iOS and Windows devices. This means you can wirelessly print material from your tablet or smartphone with ease without involving your PC. Even if you are not connected to your home Wi-Fi network then Wi-Fi Direct makes it possible for you to share content directly. Along with that you get the HP Social Media Snapshots application through which you can print stuff from social networking websites like Facebook and Instagram.

HP

When it comes to technical specifications of the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All-In-One series you get up to 19 pages per minute when printing in black and white and 15 pages per minute when you are printing in colour. Copy speed is 4ppm for b/w and 2.5ppm for colour. Scanning resolution is up to 600 x 600 pixels per inch (ppi) optical and 24-bit colour, 8-bit gray scale. Unfortunately these printers cannot fax.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir/maa'm I'm a mechanical engineering student. I had 2 back logs in 1st yr and got 60℅ marks. Can I get job in company like Mercedes . My academic...
Logitech’s keypad toolkit comes with a protective case, an integrated Apple Pencil holder and a Smart Connector for iPad Pro 9.7 inch. The Smart Connector readily attaches itself to the...
In whichever profession you are, how much realistic you be, the idea of having an E.T as your friend would surely amuse you if not amaze. Science has pondered on...
Xiaomi has recently released a new air purifier, named Mi Air Purifier 2, which is now available for sale at a price of Rs 9,999. The product featured on the...
Here are twelve engineering disasters resulting from human errors. Quote: When you dig into the details of most engineering disasters, human error shows up again and again. Recently, the Swiss...