How's Motorola Customer Care / Service In India?

I personally look forward to the launch of Motorola Moto G phone in India. I've had bad experience with Motorola's customer care several years ago; but I'm sure the company evolved in the last few years. But post Google acquisition; does the company offer dedicated customer care centres in India? Or has it outsourced all of it to the third party vendors?

Would love to hear from the current customers of Motorola.

Replies

• Sushant Kumar
    Sushant Kumar
    Motorola was having very good grip over the market but due to its poor customer service it was not able to cope up in the market . As market of Motorola dropped out from India first perspective of the company is to make their product successful and then only they are planning to improve their customer service but presently it will be outsourced by third party vendors only

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jolla once revealed that Sailfish OS will be available for Android devices, to entice developers to comeup with native apps for Sailfish OS. One months back, we saw a tweet...
Is there any CEan out here who is as fond of Oculus Rift as I am ? This hardware is in my wishlist fo' sure! ​Write your opinion/criticism below in...
There comes a point in the life of every young engineer, when he/she realizes - "I know so little about my surrounding." And then you start reading newspapers, surf websites...
It's very important for the doctors to figure out how many chemicals are flowing in your bloodstream before administering or prescribing new drugs. Until now, there wasn't any clear method...
" Many receive advice few profit by it ". Publilius Syrus​ While seeking advice on money matters it is best to consult an experienced financial adviser. It is also advisable...