How & Where To Post My Queries Or Threads?

hey guys anyone seeing my post please reply.. i couldnt find any place to post my queries or threads. just show me the option where i can post..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satyajit rules
    hey guys anyone seeing my post please reply.. i couldnt find any place to post my queries or threads. just show me the option where i can post..
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Please follow this tutorial here - How To Post On New CE Forums?
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    thank u @kausubh katdare for this .. & ankita katdare too..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In order to 'tag' anyone, just write '@' sign and then immediately start writing the username of the member you want to tag. The system will show suggestions which you can choose. For example, to tag you, I will write -

@#-Link-Snipped-# - and you should get a notification. Try tagging me 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On CrazyEngineers, every member can follow other member. We believe we should add more usefulness to the feature. How do you like the idea of receiving a notification / alert...
Microsoft has launched the new Windows Phone 8 called the Nokia Lumia Icon. Priced at $199, the phone will start selling in the U.S. from February 20. Available in black...
Hello, I'm making tutorials on XHTML and CSS Here is the first one ! 1) Overview and Downloading Text Editor In this tutorial we'll take an overview of different languages...
Second one ! 2) Understanding Basic Semantics of a web page In this tutorial we'll be first clearing out some basic points which often create confusion of HTML being a...
we know induction motor draws more current when powerfactor is less.. & vice versa. can u show how current ,power factor, frequency all are related through graph or by example?...