how USB is detected in PC?????

HEYYY friends can anyone please tel me how exactly r USB's detected in PCs..
also r there any drivers that r needed?
if so where can i get the code for writing these drivers?
in which language to write them?
i want it to run on symbian nokia phones.how to write them?
basically i'm aiming for detecting USB from cel phone by connecting it to datchord and also browsing the USB..

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    To write a device driver you need the detailed specification of the device & the SDK of the platform you are writing the driver for.

Just get the specification of the device you want & Symbian OS has good tutorials & stuff for how to develop on it.

Language is according platform but I think as long as it is on cell phones it's Java, on Windows I wrote a driver for my camera it didn't work but It put me on the start of how everything works, I wrote in C & little assembly.
  • loraandbush
    loraandbush
    OS detect USB automatically.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, This is Pallavi. I want to know what is round robin technique? It is a scheduling algorithm. ๐Ÿ‘
Hey All!! I just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?Please help me...
CEans, I bet you'd like this article by ConoscenZa team. The article talks about avoiding common mistakes while writing emails. I guess many of them apply to posting on CE...
Can anyone tell me how does white box testing work please?
hi guys when i was checking out the computer section. i saw few topics were repeated like all the friends are asking for white testing topic,black testing topic.so why not...