How to write SOP for epba course at IIM kolkatta ?

can anyone help me knowing how to write sop ,
i have to write 2 pages minimum , and i am confused as how to and what to write...

SOP (statement of purpose)

thanks,
tanvi

Replies

• avii
    avii
    what is SOP? why should one write one? what points one should convey?

ask the right questions, you will end up with great SOP
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    one way of not how to write a SOP..

dont write a SOP when you don't know what you want to do or doing...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - this would be a good starting point - PDF
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    #-Link-Snipped-#: its not about format, its about content is what I meant.
    I was rejected as my SOP had no direction, I insist on writing with a clear head and if needed do enough research to get an idea of what to write.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Unveiled! ​ ​ We're proud and excited to announce the official CrazyEngineers T-Shirts! As of now, the t-shirts are being packed and couriered to our office and the...
How do you type a mixed fraction, in ms excel, in such a way, that the computer recognizes its real value.
Quote: A new elastic material coated with microscopic, hairlike structures has been developed by engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to tilt in response to a magnetic field. Depending...
Hi all, This thread is meant for those who have registered on the first lot to help out the community with the invite codes that we are going to get....
This discussion aims at answering all your questions and answers. You may ask your question below and get official answers. Let's begin with the most frequently asked questions - What...