How to write or discuss on some other's wall or message them?

Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SIDDHANT M. SHARMA
    Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?
    Yes, you will be able to post on other people's wall once you complete 15 posts on the site. The system will then automatically grant access to your account.
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    Also I read somewhere on this forum there is also option for chatting?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SIDDHANT M. SHARMA
    Also I read somewhere on this forum there is also option for chatting?
    You can chat with anyone via personal message. No separate chat room available right now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Personal congratulations to kautabh and Ankita and everyone behind the team. If I am not mistaken long back, may be around 2011, I had suggested a marketplace for CE. Good...
Keeping a reference to my undergrad course, while we entered the world of industrial instrumentation, we were introduced to a particular sub-topic known as instrumentation in a hazardous area. Although...
Micromax has released its latest flagship device, Canvas Unite 4 Plus at a price of Rs 7,999 across all leading online stores in India. The device has exclusively been unveiled...
Is data Scientist a good career option? What is the future of a data scientist? what pay should a data scientist expect? what is the nature of work given to...
We've spent quite a lot of time perfecting our resume builder app - to be offered as a part of our Welcome - CrazyEngineers ecosystem. If you haven't signed up...