How to write a resume that will get you a job at Google

There seems to be nothing startling in what is said here. Anyway for whatever it is worth:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, writing that kind of a resume would need a huge prep-work; because all they want you to do - is be awesome. I like that they want to check what are the achievement of the candidate. I however do not like that they give so much importance to academic performance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A research team from Washington State University, Spokane has developed a new technology that can detect when a driver is about to doze off. By tracking the movements of the...
Hi Friends, I attended to a technical interview Annex Glases in that they interview me following question Whats are the causes for motor and pump failures/problems (mechanical failures/problems) Questions asked...
Seavac Japan has been researching and developing new type of a coating technology to include the best of current coating technologies viz. TiN, Ti-Al and CrN. The result is ZERO-I,...
I was wondering if it's possible to delete an undelivered message on WhatsApp. Technically - if your message is being stored on a server before it's delivered to the recipient,...
I am on my quest of understanding WhatsApp and I could not get information on how long does WhatsApp store undelivered messages before they are deleted permanently? I'm aware that WhatsApp...