How to write a Resource/Review paper

Hello !

Some sort of conference related to Computer Science would be held by my college soon, and we can present research papers / review papers there...

I want to know the proper format for writing the papers, and also topic suggestions...

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    if ou intend to submit it to an organisation such as IEEE ir ACM follow their standard pattern, else you can make it a white paper
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Here is the image...

[​IMG]

Suggest me some topics, and template for the same..

I need to submit it ASAP !
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Phonebloks 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I could give you a detailed step by step process to write a research paper, but today there's a time crunch.

Have you gone through this link?
    How to Write a Research Paper: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

The research paper format described here should be very relevant -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ankita Katdare
    I could give you a detailed step by step process to write a research paper, but today there's a time crunch.

Have you gone through this link?
    How to Write a Research Paper: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

The research paper format described here should be very relevant -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Yeah I saw that wiki link a while ago, going through the other link...!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Research paper is mammoth task.
    You've review paper so you don't need to worry much about research paper guidelines, I guess.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Abhishek Rawal
    Research paper is mammoth task.
    You've review paper so you don't need to worry much about research paper guidelines, I guess.
    Yeah, but there should be some sort of template for that small review paper too..

It wouldn't look nice, if I just come up with a long sort of article without proper formatting 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Indian Space Research Organisation chairman K. Radhakrishnan, India could have its own satellite navigation system (similar to that of the Global Positioning System or GPS) by the end...
This discussion may look insane to many of you but the idea behind this discussion is to share what you know in your field. Just post your project topic Fellow...
https://hostcabi.net/domain/crazyengineers.com Check out this link! @Kaustabh Katdare
Apple is planning to make texting while walking safer by introducing a new Application called "Transparent Texting" which allows users to see what is in the front of their eyes...
Is anybody help me?............. How to do it?.................