How to work in Cloudsim?

hello everyone
i am looking to work in cloudsim software for scheduling . i installed jdk and then netbeans , after that i followed
#-Link-Snipped-#

this link instructions . I m still unable to run examples as per the instructions given by the this . error coming is the MISSING MAIN CLASS . can anybody help ?
also i want to know how to use cloudsim , i mean are we required to modifications in cloudsim given examples to implement own scheduling alogrithms? kindly explaina bit .
thank u

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Did you install cloudsim with netbeans properly? Can you upload the screenshot here?
  • nitishchopra2002
    nitishchopra2002
    sorry. cannot upload screen shots now. have u worked in cloudsim? its my first time. what knowledge is requred to use cloudsim or to implement new scheduling techniques in cloudsim.
    basic concepts of java programming or deep programming in java? or something else too?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Knowledge about Basic Java programming,cloud computing,some programming IDEs like Eclipse is sufficient to work on cloudsim. Sorry, I've not worked on cloudsim.

This would answer all your questions- #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any doubt regarding the implementation, feel free to ask here.
  • nitishchopra2002
    nitishchopra2002
    thank you so much
  • sandeep varma
    sandeep varma
    me too followed the above instructions but got the error message while running CloudSimExample1:
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/cloudbus/cloudsim/provisioners/PeProvisioner : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
    Exception in thread "main" Java Result: 1
    BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds)
    .Can anyonehelp me please
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Looks like there is a mismatch between ur jdk and jre. Which version of jdk u r using?
    I have seen people with java7 facing this problem.
    Try reinstalling jdk and jre so that both have same version.
    😀
    Hope it helps!
  • vartta siyal
    vartta siyal
    nitishchopra2002
    hello everyone
    i am looking to work in cloudsim software for scheduling . i installed jdk and then netbeans , after that i followed
    #-Link-Snipped-#

this link instructions . I m still unable to run examples as per the instructions given by the this . error coming is the MISSING MAIN CLASS . can anybody help ?
    also i want to know how to use cloudsim , i mean are we required to modifications in cloudsim given examples to implement own scheduling alogrithms? kindly explaina bit .
    thank u

hi nitish,
    i m also getting d same error and working on d same project.
    if u get ur error resolved, kindly help me. or send ur contact so dt i can contact u. my email- #-Link-Snipped-#

or if any one can help plz ......
  • hajar
    hajar
    hello
    please check this .it can help and guide you
    Install With Me !: How to Install CloudSim in Windows (in 3 easy steps)
    PDF
  • maryam87a78
    maryam87a78
    hello
    i have a program and i want write it in cloudsim ,i installed cloudsim on netbeans but i cant registery my classes with cloudsim, classes.
    can U help me please?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# for help here.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    maryam87a78
    hello
    i have a program and i want write it in cloudsim ,i installed cloudsim on netbeans but i cant registery my classes with cloudsim, classes.
    can U help me please?
    I am not sure what you meant by 'registry my classes' but if you are facing issue after installing cloudsim, you may include it as a project and extend the cloudsim classes to your own new classes.
    Hope it helps.
  • Cathrine Selvista
    Cathrine Selvista
    Hi all,

How can i integrate occi4java with cloudsim?
    please help...

Thank you in advance
  • Cathrine Selvista
    Cathrine Selvista
    Hi all,

How can i use the cloudsim with the occi4java ?

Please help me out of this...

Thankyou in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey pple!!! am a btech 4th yr(e.c.e)...i wana gget into harware field aftr my btech...can u plz suggest what al r the requirements or any courses i should do in...
now im a final year student...looking for topics..im doing bachelor in software engineering... i like to do like a e-rules book in android phone..its like the rules that need to...
enginerr rockzzz
Hello I'm Tarun Budhani from New Delhi, India. I'm a civil engineers and looking forward to some really cool civil engineering stuff here.
guys i want to do my FyP on augmented reality give me some ideas