How to wash your CrazyEngineers T-Shirt

Okay, we think it's important for you to know the 'basics'. You never 'wash' your CE T-Shirt. You only give it a cold water sauna bath.

0. You wash your own t-shirt, okay? Not hand it over to your 'maid', or 'baai'. Promise?
0.5. Kiss your t-shirt.
1. Sink it in cold water. No hot water bath for your tee, please.
2. Do Not use 'Brush' on the design part. It does withstand it; but life of your tee will shrink.
3. If using washing machine, use the 'soft' or 'gentle' mode.

👍

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    haahha.. Thanks for this important post😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good points!

I will wear the tee for straight 10 days then think about washing it 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    CE is true to its name.
    Engineering tips on washing dirty linen in public!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I tried doing this. It works! 😁

In the first wash, there's no harm done to either the print, the color or the fabric.

😁 Yayness!
  • Shihabudheen K
    Shihabudheen K
    Thanks for the tips. I'm not planning it to wash until I show it to everyone.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So next time can we get " dust/dirt proof" tee???( just kidding)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    So next time can we get " dust/dirt proof" tee???( just kidding)
    It is dust proof after wash. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled across this video a few days back. And 😁 it is just SO true. Check it out -
Researchers from the Keio University and the University of Tokyo in Japan have jointly developed the world’s fastest camera that is able to capture consecutive shots with a frame interval...
Wishing our CEan a happy birthday @Aditya Deshmukh
I know that this topic has been discussed over and over again on news channels and newspapers in India over the last decade. But, in the hope of finding some...
Quote: Kylie Simonds, an 11-year-old girl from Connecticut, has developed a backpack-based system that enables patients to receive chemotherapy without an IV pole. Endquote https://www.qmed.com/mpmn/medtechpul...-innovative-chemotherapy-device?cid=nl.qmed02