How to use Folder lock in SonyEricsson F305

I have bought new mobile SONYERICSSON F305 last weak.I have connected it to the network. Then i have downloaded some some folder lock software through getjar.com, But it didn't work in the mobile.. and another one thing no more Media players access in my mobile. if you know that problems means help me....!!!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE Conference has been an integral part of CE since long time. This post aims to clarify the purpose of CE Conference. CE Conference was setup to allow CEans...
hi Can anyone tell me how to play MP3 songs in a website created using Flash? And also how to include buttons to control the playing?
hii Can anyone tell me how to periodically extend an image by half the no. of filter coefficients used by the wavelet in Matlab?I am using a 'db4' wavelet.Is there...
Hi guys, I am going to make a project for my final year IT engg. I have selected web tech as my area. I have an idea in mind u...
All Crazy Engineers, Before you read the following post, visit following link - An Engineering Mind I got in touch with the engineering mind team and they told us they...