How to type fast - without looking @ keyboard

So you always envied your colleague who types without looking at the keyboard? You always thought life would have been much better if you had joined a typing class. You thought your productivity would skyrocket if you knew you could ‘think’ while your fingers did all the typing…

Well, my friend, I’ll tell you all the secrets of rapid typing. I didn’t join any typing course in my life. But yes, I can type very fast! Without looking at the keyboard! I’ll share some self-invented tips for improving your typing speed…

Update: Download PDF Version Of This Tutorial From #-Link-Snipped-#

..::Improve Your Typing Speed::..

Now, no mega promises. I don’t have a magic pill which will boost your typing speed after reading this article. So, read at your own risk. I suggest that you read the following article if and only if you have the ‘desire’ to work on your typing speed. Nothing will happen unless you have the desire.

Tip#1 : Position your fingers
I know you have been looking at your keyboard for years. But did you ever observe the keys ‘F’ & ‘J’ ? Did you ever wonder what’s so special with them? Did you ever question the presence of a tiny notch on those keys?

Don’t worry. Those keys are your reference keys. Have a look at the ‘number pad’ on the right hand side of keyboard. ‘5’ is the reference key. Right? Now use your ‘index’ fingers to locate ‘F’ & ‘J’ keys; of course, without looking at the keyboard. Put the other fingers respectively - starting with the little finger of left hand on ‘A’ . The little finger of the right hand on the ‘ ;’ key. I hope you have positioned your hands properly. Both the thumbs should be rested on the space bar.

Tip#2 : Learn how to press the keys
Well, don’t smile. This is an important tip. Now, decide which finger will press what key. For example, I press ‘Y’ with the index finger of left hand and ‘U’ with the index finger of right hand. You better know what’s comfortable for you.

Do you know that you can change the case by pressing shift + key. That is, if you want to type ‘A‘, you need to press shift (hold) & a. Here’s how to do it-

For the keys pressed using left hand, press the shift key using little finger of right hand & vice-versa. Confused? Let’s take an example. To type a capital ‘A’, I press key ‘A’ by little finger of left hand while holding the ‘shift’ key by little finger of right hand.

Read above paragraph again if you didn’t understand.

Tip#3 : Remembering the keyboard
Easy! This is not a spoiler. Eventually you are going to remember the keyboard. Surprisingly, you won’t even realize that you remember the keyboard. To start with, a little trouble to your brain -

Have a look at keyboard. ‘E’ & ‘R’ are adjacent. ‘M’ comes just below the index finger of your right hand. Do memorize the location of these keys ‘P’, ‘O’, ‘C’, ‘V’.

Tip#4 : How to practice
Just 10 minutes for next 10 days. I bet you’ll type rapidly and without looking at keyboard. At least you will impress yourself.

- Take an article from newspaper or magazine and fire up your notepad. You may use an online article too. Its totally up to you.

- Read a complete sentence and try to type it on your notepad without looking at keyboard. Refer Tips 1-2-3 if you need.

- Initially, you will feel like looking at the keyboard. Don’t cheat yourself.

- Feel the sense of urgency. Try to type as if you will win a Billion dollars if you type it in shortest possible time. Give it a try, it does a magic.

- Easy on typos. Don’t worry about typos. You will make less mistakes once you feel comfortable typing without looking at keyboard. Most text processors will aid you by auto correcting your typos.

A little trouble for next 10 days will change the way you use your computer, forever! Do share your success/failure story with us in this thread.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K

-The Big K-
    Biggi a better way is to download the free typing software ....and do practice...just kidding
    By the way good try...

Keep the spirit high...

--crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    reality check

Well,

Do a reality check. How many of us really improved typing speed using a typing software? I have used a typing software too, but found that it doesn't really help.

Let me assure you that my 10-day-typing-wonder tips do work 😀 . I'd recommend that you use above tips while practicing using your typing software.

Our aim is to produce CEans with rapid typing skills .

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Well,

Do a reality check. How many of us really improved typing speed using a typing software? I have used a typing software too, but found that it doesn't really help.

Let me assure you that my 10-day-typing-wonder tips do work 😀 . I'd recommend that you use above tips while practicing using your typing software.

Our aim is to produce CEans with rapid typing skills .

-The Big K-
    This is why we say you biggi of all
    --Crazy
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Nice work big k. I do know the tips but i am really lazy to try it out. will give it a shot for sure. 😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks

Sure, I'll be looking forward to your success stories. Practice is the key 😒 !

Btw, please feel free to add your tips in the same thread. That will make this thread more useful ( [​IMG] ) ( [​IMG] )

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    Biggieee 😁 !

KP typing tutor is a free typing tutor software. Use it along with biggie's tips! 😁

anyways the notepad and magazine tip worked for me 😎

RICK
  • crook
    crook
    good job

Hi everyone! i am using a typing software and i can type without looking at keyboard. but i will have to work on my typos 😔 .

anyone has tips for avoiding typos while typing?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Compare

While surfing the net, I came across this wonderful site which allows you to compare your typing speed against others -

Welcome to nginx!

The tests are super and I'd encourage you to take one yourself. Do not forget to post your score in this thread -

I scored 251 today. Not bad, eh?

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Mine was 142...need to improve
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure! Follow Big K's typing tips !

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Success stories

Any success ( / failure ) stories ?

Let your comments, feedback flood in. If you want to add to the tips, feel free to reply to this thread !

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    While surfing the net, I came across this wonderful site which allows you to compare your typing speed against others -

Welcome to nginx!

The tests are super and I'd encourage you to take one yourself. Do not forget to post your score in this thread -

-The Big K-
    I stroked keyboard 200 times....

--crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    I stroked keyboard 200 times....

--crazy
    Good for you, CrazyBoy 😉

I'm sure many among us have tips to share. Let them flood in!

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I would suggest do a lot of chatting. It sure helps!! No kidding...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    I would suggest do a lot of chatting. It sure helps!! No kidding...
    Not always. The key is to develop sense of urgency. I encourage everyone to go through the tips carefully and follow them whenever using the keyboard. 10 days is all it takes! 😁

-The Big K-
  • srams
    srams
    Hey ppl, I used to type the text by seeing the keyboard .. I dont have the right positioning of my fingers... As i go on typing , Sometimes i will type the things without seeing the keyboard but when i realise suddenly i'm typing the text without watching the keyboard i'll lose the rythm.... Have to use some typing softwares to get things straight.. moreover i can't type faster when i sit in some other keyboard which have other dimensions than mine.... 😔

thanks for the links given ... will try that soon and let you know my speed ...

Info: I joined the typing class some 6yrs back... but i could never complete the couse coz i had some pretty girls sitting in front of me..... ;-)
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    srams
    Hey ppl, I used to type the text by seeing the keyboard .. I dont have the right positioning of my fingers... As i go on typing , Sometimes i will type the things without seeing the keyboard but when i realise suddenly i'm typing the text without watching the keyboard i'll lose the rythm.... Have to use some typing softwares to get things straight.. moreover i can't type faster when i sit in some other keyboard which have other dimensions than mine.... 😔

thanks for the links given ... will try that soon and let you know my speed ...

Info: I joined the typing class some 6yrs back... but i could never complete the couse coz i had some pretty girls sitting in front of me..... ;-)
    Use instant messengers a lot. It helps. 😉
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    tried it for teh first time-pretty bad-just 142...lots to be done.
  • AlameluKrishnan
    AlameluKrishnan
    What I have seen with my little experience is that we never realise we are not good in this unless and until we try it out and the number is before us to see.......... but anyway this is a good start and I am sure anyone can be a master with a little regular practice......... what say?
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    AlameluKrishnan
    What I have seen with my little experience is that we never realise we are not good in this unless and until we try it out and the number is before us to see.......... but anyway this is a good start and I am sure anyone can be a master with a little regular practice......... what say?
    Lot of instant messaging helps. The tips are useful. Thanks!
  • shekar_vlsi
    shekar_vlsi
    Go to rapidshared.org and then search for typing tutorial something like advanced speed typing which is pretty much interactive. one more thing it will be a full cracked version. U can also get many appz from that site note that it is .org and not .com

😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shekar_vlsi
    Go to rapidshared.org and then search for typing tutorial something like advanced speed typing which is pretty much interactive. one more thing it will be a full cracked version. U can also get many appz from that site note that it is .org and not .com

😁
    Should we be really using cracked version of any software? This is a different issue altogether and I personally request all CEans not to use Cracked Software.

There are lot of free tutorials/software available on the Internet.

-The Big K-
  • garcia1.icon
    garcia1.icon
    Hay Big K thanks a lot!!!!! U know I feel shame in front of my colleague to type a sentence as I work for Non voice process typing plays very big role in my work. I had a typing speed of 47wpm but no use I see keyword while typing, all my friends use to tease me. But once when I read your thread, i don't know whether you believe me or not I started follow your tips the next exactly after 15 to 17 days I am typing without seeing the keyboard. Trust me I typed this reply also without seeing my keyboard.
    Thanks you thanks very much...................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    garcia1.icon
    Hay Big K thanks a lot!!!!! U know I feel shame in front of my colleague to type a sentence as I work for Non voice process typing plays very big role in my work. I had a typing speed of 47wpm but no use I see keyword while typing, all my friends use to tease me. But once when I read your thread, i don't know whether you believe me or not I started follow your tips the next exactly after 15 to 17 days I am typing without seeing the keyboard. Trust me I typed this reply also without seeing my keyboard.
    Thanks you thanks very much...................
    Good to see that you've improved your typing skill! 😀 Makes me feel happy! 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nice tips biggie,Will definitely try 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I had earlier read that Biggie (see the date of my above reply) but never tried that hard. Let me try and I will report of any improvement I make. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Blimey! I can type without looking at keyboard. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    Blimey! I can type without looking at keyboard. 😁
    Way to go 👍
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys... Wanna share my personal experience of how I learnt typing without seeing. I started chatting with friends in orkut during my third year in college. By that chat I got used to the typing. 😛
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I just test this site and here is my result :-

Your score: 115 keys per minute ~ 23 words per minute
    Yay!!! 147 kpm!!! 😛
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    So you always envied your colleague who types without looking at the keyboard? You always thought life would have been much better if you had joined a typing class. You thought your productivity would skyrocket if you knew you could ‘think’ while your fingers did all the typing…

Well, my friend, I’ll tell you all the secrets of rapid typing. I didn’t join any typing course in my life. But yes, I can type very fast! Without looking at the keyboard! I’ll share some self-invented tips for improving your typing speed…

Now, no mega promises. I don’t have a magic pill which will boost your typing speed after reading this article. So, read at your own risk. I suggest that you read the following article if and only if you have the ‘desire’ to work on your typing speed. Nothing will happen unless you have the desire.

Tip#1 : Position your fingers
    I know you have been looking at your keyboard for years. But did you ever observe the keys ‘F’ & ‘J’ ? Did you ever wonder what’s so special with them? Did you ever question the presence of a tiny notch on those keys?

Don’t worry. Those keys are your reference keys. Have a look at the ‘number pad’ on the right hand side of keyboard. ‘5’ is the reference key. Right? Now use your ‘index’ fingers to locate ‘F’ & ‘J’ keys; of course, without looking at the keyboard. Put the other fingers respectively - starting with the little finger of left hand on ‘A’ . The little finger of the right hand on the ‘ ;’ key. I hope you have positioned your hands properly. Both the thumbs should be rested on the space bar.

Tip#2 : Learn how to press the keys
    Well, don’t smile. This is an important tip. Now, decide which finger will press what key. For example, I press ‘Y’ with the index finger of left hand and ‘U’ with the index finger of right hand. You better know what’s comfortable for you.

Do you know that you can change the case by pressing shift + key. That is, if you want to type ‘A‘, you need to press shift (hold) & a. Here’s how to do it-

For the keys pressed using left hand, press the shift key using little finger of right hand & vice-versa. Confused? Let’s take an example. To type a capital ‘A’, I press key ‘A’ by little finger of left hand while holding the ‘shift’ key by little finger of right hand.

Read above paragraph again if you didn’t understand.

Tip#3 : Remembering the keyboard
    Easy! This is not a spoiler. Eventually you are going to remember the keyboard. Surprisingly, you won’t even realize that you remember the keyboard. To start with, a little trouble to your brain -

Have a look at keyboard. ‘E’ & ‘R’ are adjacent. ‘M’ comes just below the index finger of your right hand. Do memorize the location of these keys ‘P’, ‘O’, ‘C’, ‘V’.

Tip#4 : How to practice
    Just 10 minutes for next 10 days. I bet you’ll type rapidly and without looking at keyboard. At least you will impress yourself.

- Take an article from newspaper or magazine and fire up your notepad. You may use an online article too. Its totally up to you.

- Read a complete sentence and try to type it on your notepad without looking at keyboard. Refer Tips 1-2-3 if you need.

- Initially, you will feel like looking at the keyboard. Don’t cheat yourself.

- Feel the sense of urgency. Try to type as if you will win a Billion dollars if you type it in shortest possible time. Give it a try, it does a magic.

- Easy on typos. Don’t worry about typos. You will make less mistakes once you feel comfortable typing without looking at keyboard. Most text processors will aid you by auto correcting your typos.

A little trouble for next 10 days will change the way you use your computer, forever! Do share your success/failure story with us in this thread.

-The Big K-
    Well, Biggie, with respect to the company requirements, is it alright to type fast even while seeing the keyboard?

I've got a practice with this technique that my dad taught me.:

asdfgf ;lkhj asdfgf ;lkjhj adsfgf ;lkjhj adsfgf ;lkjhj adsfgf ;lkjhj

qwertr poiuyu qwertr poiuyu qwertr poiuyu qwertr poiuyu qwertr poiuyu

zxcvbv /.,mnm zxcvbv /.,mnm zxcvbv /.,mnm zxcvbv /.,mnm and keep doing that along with some sentence patterns and finally the a-z and z-a pattern

It's quite helpful.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I haven't noticed this thread.

Nothing to say, because I did my Higher in Typing course.

I just tried that software -- 324 keys per minute ~ 45 words per minute
    Lack of practice. Have to improve a lot.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Sahithi: Which software?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Compare

This one 😀

The_Big_K

Welcome to nginx!

-The Big K-
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I suggest practice in dark room! It is very hard to see keyboard in screen light so it automatically increase your typing speed. This is my method. Try it & tell me how is it.
    Again while typing always use proper finger for respective key. Initially it is hard & boring but results come after practice.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just took the test my result is as follows -

352 keys per minute ~ 70 words per minute
    The_Big_K
    For example, I press ‘Y’ with the index finger of left hand and ‘U’ with the index finger of right hand.
    Hey Biggie!!! T with Index finger of left and Y with Index finger of right na? 😐 Confused! 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It entirely depends on what you find comfortable. I press 'y' with index finger of left hand. 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    It entirely depends on what you find comfortable. I press 'y' with index finger of left hand. 😀
    ha ha.. Why 'Y' with left hand? Generally we press 'U', 'Y' with index finger of the Right hand and 'R', 'T' with index finer of the Left hand. 😀

Seems you got habituated for that And you are too good and too fast 😀
    Yeah, agreed. But I meant the convention...
    QWER(T) (Y)UIOP
    ASDF(G) (H)JKL;
    ZXCV(B) (N)M,./
    This is the convention right? Just asking... 😛
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes, you are right Praveen.
    sahithi pallavi
    Yes, you are right Praveen.
    Ha ha... I didn't notice you posted something. I said this for Biggie and well, you too read it... 😁 He he... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We don't need no rules.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    mine's speed is 45 words per minute.........................
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    it is true that I can type without looking at key board but my speed has reduced as compared to when I would look at key board. It will only take some more time and patience to achive a respectable speed.

Besides, thanks Sahithi and biggie 😀
    Dude, try spending more free time in the system for just typing... That too natural stuff, not copying things... 😀
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    Lemme try dis to improve ma typing speed ..............thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sinduja krishnan
    Lemme try dis to improve ma typing speed ..............thanks
    Well, avoid using short cuts of words. So, try - "Let Me" instead of 'lemme', 'this' instead of 'this', 'my' instead of 'ma' 😀
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I have completed the typewriting course. My typewriting speed decreases when I look at the key board and type😳.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Start with Typing software course and then try never to look @ keyboard while typing, just let your fingers to practice to remember the keyboard not you.
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Hey friends.... After you follow big_k's tips.. I suggest you to test your typing speed (wpm)..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and this is the best place you can know your typing speed while you compete with others.. Good luck..😉
  • Beginner
    Beginner
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Beginner
    Hey friends.... After you follow big_k's tips.. I suggest you to test your typing speed (wpm)..

and this is the best place you can know your typing speed while you compete with others.. Good luck..😉
    I'm a 'Megaracer' on it, with 82 WPM. Best Race: 99 WPM. Not bad. Self-taught. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Just took another test and got my best ever: 101 WPM.
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    The_Big_K
    Update: Just took another test and got my best ever: 101 WPM.
    Woahhh.. good.... 👍
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Just attempted there...Got only 33 wpm 😔 Hats off BigK 😀
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Am gonna try once more....😉
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    rohit330
    Am gonna try once more....😉
    46wpm...
  • AM_NAREN
    AM_NAREN
    Never tried that but looks like interesting. So will try that now .
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    rohit330
    46wpm...
    Good.. keep going... good luck👍
  • CoMm0nMaN
    CoMm0nMaN
    Be a MMORPG or any online interaction gamer And learn to type fast... 😁

P.s. - DON'T GET ADDICTED TO IT!!! 😘
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    My typing speed increased cos of frequent updates and postings in technical forums like CE they are of great help I don't have to look into each and every letter I type in the text

Thanks CE for training me as such
  • valsa
    valsa
    Hi!

I am rather new here, but I enjoy reading your forums alot! I just wanted to share that my typing speed increased after playing MMPORG and I also did some typing races. E.g. like here #-Link-Snipped-# It is free and I enjoy playing when I have nothing else to do.
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    Long before our family decided to buy our first computer, my late grandfather already taught us how to type properly without looking at the keys of good ol' typewriter. Proper positioning of the fingers on the keyboard is the best way to do it. There are also typing tutorial software and games that can help you improve your typing skills.
  • sundoll
    sundoll
    I like the way you write 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Well, I used Typing Master, and it really did miracles for me.

I first practice the tests, often played games, but what one has to basically learn is which finger is used to press which word. The correct positioning of hands in very essential feature in improving your Typing. Later on, when I knew the rules, Facebook chat was the turning point, thought at first, it was a very tedious thing to do for me, but later on, my hands adapted it and now, I don't have to instruct my hands to type something, what I think is actually typed automatically.

PS : My average Typing speed is now 47 WPM ( as tested in several tests )

Yeah...!! 😉
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Thank you so much. But still I have difficulty to type...
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# try Typing Master Pro, it would help you alot..!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My top speed on Type Racer is 101 WPM.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Whoaa..!! That's Superb 😉
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Sir, Mine is 59 WPM top in type racer !!! 😀

Yeah !!! 😉 [​IMG]
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I had been following Big_K's typing tips for 3 days and my score is just 145 kpm 😔 .
    Need to improve a lot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shailaja revathi
    I had been following Big_K's typing tips for 3 days and my score is just 145 kpm 😔 .
    Need to improve a lot.
    Don't be sad yet. 10 days of practice, 10 minutes every day and then check.
  • Adam Fort
    Adam Fort
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't be sad yet. 10 days of practice, 10 minutes every day and then check.
    Where do you practice? I like typing lessons from Ratatype — Online Touch Typing Tutor and Typing Lessons
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I don't use any software or service to practice. In fact, I don't practice typing anymore. I just keep on trying to type faster whenever I'm typing; like this post. Ratatype looks like a nice service though. Will give it a try.

Update: Just took the basic, 1 sentence test on the homepage. It says 119 words per minute.
  • Adam Fort
    Adam Fort
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I don't use any software or service to practice. In fact, I don't practice typing anymore. I just keep on trying to type faster whenever I'm typing; like this post. Ratatype looks like a nice service though. Will give it a try.

Update: Just took the basic, 1 sentence test on the homepage. It says 119 words per minute.
    Cool, I'm only 54 now. What I like in Typing test online ✔️ Get your certificate for free — Ratatype - it's "real life" test with capital letters, commas and so on. It's so hard for me to press "Shift"😡
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Well my speed is 98 wpm using typera application.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Well my speed is 98 wpm using typera application.
    Wow..!!

That's really very good..😉

PS: I need to improve a lot..😖
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Spend some time on social networking applications and communicate with multiple friends at same time.

Trust me your typing speed will really improve
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here still looking for this in 2016?
    This thread has been really helping hundreds of people since last half a decade! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One method i explain with my post ..multiplication of two digit number... Another method... take square of digits having 5 in end... 35^2=1225 75^2=5625 195^2=38025 Got any clue... here clue...
Those remote controlled aero-models have always been my fascination. I have been dreaming of building an R/C glider myself, but didn't know how 😕 . I'd like to know if...
Carrying out two workshops3 and 4 to extend a helping hand to crazyboy! These are my favourite techniques.. To multiply any number by 11 simply write the extreme right digit...
Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end... Now some other... Square of the no just 1 next to them..(having 0...
Availabot is a physical representation of presence in Instant Messenger applications. Availabot plugs into your computer by USB, stands to attention when your chat buddy comes online, and falls down...