How to transfer money From one account to another through Online?

How to tranfer the money from one account to another account through online? Is it possible? What are the requirements for it?

I want to know how can we able to transfer the money from one account to another account through online ..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course its possible. Just login to your bank account and check for the 'payments'/'transfers'/'third party transfers' tab. Or better, get in touch with your bank 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    with the advancement of technology it is very simple...
    I am sure you must know about it...most of the banks today are providing this facility
    through their websites
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    You'll need the account number you want to transfer the money and the IFSC code of the bank where that account is. Then goto your bank and fill a slip of money transfer. Normally it happens within minutes.

I haven't tried it through web interface of my bank account. And when I log into my account I don't find such option. Bank is HDFC.
  • callyD
    callyD
    If you have net banking facility, you can transfer money to any account. The bank will tell you what exactly is needed to get the funds there.
  • tdave
    tdave
    If you can't find such option. Most probably it not available for the moment.You should check every link to find out and if still can't find it.Call the customer service. Transfering money online is just normal banking facility nowdays.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans i just wanted to know how a 3rd year project on computer technology should be???? i wanted project topics on c,c++!!is it simpler to build project on these...
So far its stupidly complex to understand. The inbuilt videos say that I can use wave to communicate in real time with other people. Except the user interface, nothing has...
as most of you are already aware its predicted that the Meteor Leon will end up in meteorite showers. Its predominantly visible from Asian and European countries. How many CEans...
Folks, Mood Indigo is back 😀 Moodi is ASIA's biggest college festival 😁 Official site: Mood Indigo - IIT Bombay Competitions at Mood Indigo encompass a wide range of genres,...
Nokia N97 Mini Review: [youtube]ifJnM02ic8w[/youtube] N97 mini is set to make a debut in India today [November 16, 2009] and is priced at 20-25k INR. 😲 In short Nokia N97...