How to take exam for subjects you don't like?

How do take the exams when you dont like that subject

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Utkarsh Bhat
    In the case of Likes and Dislikes you're always on a constant battle. But often you have to do what you don't like (or what your mind thinks you don't like)

Don't like something, then Consider it a challenge. Find ways to beat yourself. Its not easy. Needs your willingness to try At-the-least.

You should challenge yourself.
    Eg: You can't initiate a fight on your own and you are weak. But 'someone' pushes you to fight. You know you don't feel like fighting. But that 'someone' (might be your friend / enemy) doesn't care about your feelings and gives you a hard time and probably rough words about it. Now, would you choose to fight? Here you have to train your mind to be that 'someone'.

"IF YOU DID ALL THE THINGS YOU'RE CAPABLE OF, YOU'D LITERALLY ASTOUND YOURSELF"
    - Sir Thomas Alva Edison

--> This has proved to work for me.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Utkarsh Bhat
    Practical solution:
    • Collect 5-10 year questions with answers and read it 2-3 times. You will definitely get the passing score.
    • Start with answering what you know and leave no question un-answered. If you know even a word try to answer it as much you want.
    Please don't ask me to score 90%, I never aimed for high score even I liked subject. Actually never bothered much about of score, the subjects I liked 😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex Technologies has been steadily building its Android smartphone portfolio in India and to pump up the competition even further it has launched a new phone titled Intex Aqua Speed...
I've seen a huge jump in people starting up businesses to offer Grocery (Kirana) online to Indians. I'm not sure if the eCommerce model holds any promise; but it surely...
According to ASSOCHAM, 42.5% of all the corporate employees in India are suffering from depression or general anxiety disorder. Some of the biggest contributors of stress among Indian employees are...
Audi is all set to dazzle Indian roads as the company's management has declared the launch of its 5 different models, one each month starting this month. The first one...
The name's "Redstone"! Microsoft's engineers seem to have named the next major upgrade to Windows 10 likely to be released next year. While we all are waiting for Windows 10...