How to tackle ISIS - War or Peace talks?

ISlamist group of Iraq and Syria(ISIS), the child of Al Qaeda is creating terror in the hearts of not just the Iraq and Syria but also in the neighbouring countries in particular and the world leaders in general.
Once the brain child of al aueda has got its identity as the most violent jihadist group today and has become more and more powerful and cruel than al queda. It has already occupied no of areas in Iraq and syria. The recent killing of two journalists of USA and UK has created more terror and anger among the arab nations and world leaders as well.

What do you think we should do to control the ISIS militants?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    USA and UK will bomb the regions and establish peace. Just like they did in Afganistan.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    How about the lakhs and lakhs of cititizens there?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    So far it seems tha nations are raising indirect war against ISIS like blocking weapons, money etc
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sometimes only a surgical excision is the answer to an intractable cancer. The worry is the "collateral damage' of the death of innocents, which is a real danger.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Frankly speaking, I've come to a conclusion that the world is not just as direct as it's shown on TV and the media. Is ISIS really a terrorist body that is acting against the US or it's a creation of the US to have an opportunity to bomb the middle eastern regions is not known.

There are countless videos on YouTube that offer irrefutable evidence that 9/11 attack on USA was an inside job - to gain world's sympathy and an opportunity to establish Western presence in Afganistan. You never know what's going on behind the scenes.

Without knowing the truth - our opinions and beliefs are all based on assumptions; which are force-fed to our brains by the people who're driven by an agenda.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I do know whats going on behind the scenes. One can easily know why can't such a technological power USA with the state-of-the-art technology and intelligence teams not able to predict the attack; why does US with more efficient missle systems not able to stop the planes before reaching the heart of the city; why does for the first time all the top level and important officials were on leave on the same day; why does there was no responce for the pilots and why does Bush ji was not so serious and sorryful when he heard the incident.
    There are some views that the incident was very much known to USA and even some say that the incident was a planned attack by USA itself to put on the blame on Al Queda which was again the creation of USA.

It is known But there was No Direct Evidence and who dares to question USA?

The birth of the ISIS is because of the USA Involvement in the west asia.

The USA is the father of al-queda and al-queda is the father of ISIS. Children stopped listening their fathers words. Then comes the way of the fathers who are trying to control their children first by talks, if not by a n indirect war and finally by a direct war. But the sufferers are innocent citizens around them who get disturbed, displaced and disrupted.

Worls is on war! It is all because of USA's involvement. USA presence can be seen in all the west asain, african nations like Egypt, Syria, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria... and even in the cremian issue with Russia etc. USA's presence gives no peace.

No individual country can have a say on US. It is only the organisations or groupings can control USA atleast a bit. I wish BRICS and G20 should become more powerful with mutual trust.
    Multipolar world -> Bipolar world -> Unipolar world -> Multiplexed world.

War is not as easy as we say!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

European Union, an economic body formed as a consortium of 28 european nations with a unified currency euro should bring welfare, development. But unfortunately it has been failed to control...
I have idea to safe vehicle and life. Safety Bumper:- it can be used for all vehicles to prevent damage to vehicle in case of accident. Two shock absorber and...
Apart from being an innovative, sharp and confident person (team), I would like to know what else are the "allied" things you need to take care of while forming a...
I invented a new mobile charger for use charge the mobile without power anywhere and anytime. My concept is not based on the solar, power banks, wind energy, hand rotating...
Canadian start-up Metatecture has announced their new creation that brings virtual reality to iOS users at affordable prices. Meet the AirVR, a $49 attachment for iPad Mini and iPhone 6...