How To Start Career in Web Designing

Hello Sir,
I have 2+ experience in manual testing.But I have left job 2 years before due to some personal reason.And now I want to start with something new,probably in web designing.
Can you pls guide me about career in web designing.
Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It'd be nice if you could let us know few more details about what you are planning next. Do you want to start your career as a freelance web designer or find a job?

There are few basic things you'll need to know, which could be bit difficult if you do not have any prior coding experience. There are two big aspects of web designing: First- the actual designing part where the designers created user interface and user experience. This may NOT need knowledge of programming languages or scripting languages; but a very good designing skill assisted with the latest design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.

The second part would be actually implementing the web design - which would need you to know HTML, CSS, JavaScript as 'must-know' and backend programming languages - viz. PHP, Ruby, Python, Java et al.

If you have specific questions, it'd be easier for us to answer. 😀
  • Pawani
    Pawani
    hello sir,
    I have experience in manual testing.Now I want to start with some creative field and so thinking to move into web designing but have only HTML knowledge.
    I will be taking some training for the same and study at home.
    But I am somewhat confused about starting career again in new field and want guidance for the same.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pawani
    But I am somewhat confused about starting career again in new field and want guidance for the same.
    You will have to ask very specific questions that are in your mind.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's just a matter of time that WhatsApp will have about a billion people using it actively every month! WhatsApp founder, Jan Koum wrote a post on Facebook that the...
hello if working in bpo is worth for bca or not
CrazyEngineers gets multiple career related queries every day and sometimes I get surprised that so many engineers are totally clueless about their career. I look at it like this: either...
The company that proudly writes its motto as 'We're building a better Internet', Mozilla Corp has finally unveiled a preview of it browser Firefox for iOS users in New Zealand....
Good Afternoon all.. Could anybody please guide me about the course SOFTWARE TESTING?