Desktop screen sharing is one of the most widely used and convenient features; but the technology wasn't available on the smartphones and tablets. But in the post-PC world, most of the computing is being done on tablets and smartphones. Thanks to the modern mobile operating systems like the iOS and Android that make it possible to interesting things on pocket-friendly gadgets. Have you ever felt the need to share your iPhone or iPad screen with your friend who's not around? Let us introduce you to the Reflection.app that makes it very easy to do that. The app has been designed to work with the latest iPhone, iPad 2 and the latest iPad with retina display. It can help you mirror your iPhone or iPad screen on wirelessly connected Mac (10.6.8+) or PC (Windows XP+).
<h2>Live Stream Your iPhone / iPad Screen</h2>
The first thing to do is to download the 7.2 MB Reflection.app. This app has been designed to turn your iPhone or iPad screen into AirPlay compatible screen. Install the app on your iDevice. Open the app and follow these instructions -
<div>Watch following video that explains the whole process -</div>
- Double-tap your iPhone / iPad's home button.
- Swipe left twice. The screen will display a small button on the right to share the screen. You'll see iPhone or iPad, according to the device you are using. Spot the name of your computer below it.
- Tap on your computer's name and set the Mirroring to 'ON'.
- You should now see your iPhone or iPad's screen on your computer.
- You may even share your screen while using Google Hangouts now. Choose the screen-share link at the top of your Hangout panel and start sharing your screen with fellow Google Plus members.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oe5FunTwSyc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" width="640" height="360"></iframe>
We think screen sharing on tablets and smartphones will make it quite easier for the developers to demo their apps to people during the development phase. Give this a try and let us know your thoughts.