How to share internet connection without proxy software?

Hi,
I have a laptop and a pc in my room. i am using gprs from airtel on my pc,i wants to work on both . how to i share internet connection without proxy software?

Pls . help!

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    Setup a wireless router. You can then share the bandwidthe between your laptop and computer.
  • teensdesire
    teensdesire
    please mail me details about that
  • mahul
    mahul
    u cd set up a bluetooth lan to connect the two pc's. u only need 2 connect ur phone 2 one computer and the second one can access net thro' lan.....just set the default gateway as the i.p. of the pc directly connected 2 ur phone
  • ambuja 28
    ambuja 28
    only on the nap service on ur phone and pc ,it directly acess

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Am Working On Dcs At Tps Khaperkheda. From Last Many Days In Our System Of Dcs(bhel Wspose),there Is A Problem Of Frquent Card Failure.we Have Reported It To Bhel...
please share any software to remove watermarking from video's or tell any way to do that .....
could please tell me how to import pdf into orcad? i have schematic in pdf format.can i convert it into orcad schematic format? please help me Thanks.
Hello my friends! My first ever thread😁😁
I have a problem of virus in my C drive. so i cant delet afected files..so what should i do ?? Do i need to format my PC? plz help...