How to self-regulate the DC motors?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO REGULATE THE DC MOTOR BY COUPLING WITH DC GENERATOR?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    No, if you mean the motor drives the generator and the generated power drives the motor. That would be a Perpetual Motion Machine of the second kind violating the second law of thermodynamics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You can have fun studying these:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A mechanical engineering graduate form IIT Kharagpur and an AMP from Harvard Business School, Bhaskar Majumdar serves as the Managing Partner at Unicorn India Ventures fund. He has a rich...
A team of Swiss researchers have succeeded in teaching a drone how to spot and follow trails in forests. The quadcopter used by the team is equipped with two cameras...
A group of physicists from the Technical University of Munich has fabricated a Nano sized laser source, that is a thousand times thinner than human hair onto a silicon chip,...
A group of researchers from the Optical Networks Group at the University College of London has achieved an astounding digital data transfer rate of 1.125 Tb/s for. The unimaginable lightning...
hai all my name is roy mathew , can i say something i need your suggestions. past one months i resign my job am working in an multinational company .and...