How to select CDAC Center?

hello friends i got
DESD= 587
wimc=945
dviesd=292
completed B.tech in ECE with 74 % Honors from RAjasthan Technical University 2012
my interest is in DESD so confused with cdac noida & sunbeam pune for wimc
help me whether i should go for my interested courses but will get noida or opt fot somewat good centre for wimc like sunbeam in pune......again interest is more in DESD as i m from ECE but i may get noida so help me is noida good? reply me as i have to select courses and centre by 3-jan.......waiting for ur response !!!!!

Replies

• aits
    aits
    pls help me with which centre i must fill for DESD with 580 rank in DESD
    desd=580
    vlsi=300
    dviesd=291
    help me with centre selection as today is last day i have to fill pls suggest me the sequence of centres. my interestt is in DESD.. i mwaiting for ur response......................................................................................................
  • vivek ojha
    vivek ojha
    hello.....having a 800 rank in a+b+c is cdac noida for viesd course worth taking admission......reply asap..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am need of a web engineering project ideas .... Plz post ur ideas ... Thanks
When it comes to technology related news, there are handful companies that dominate the whole thing and the list includes: Apple, Samsung, Facebook & Google. Out of these, I think...
i just have one basic question about amplifiers. do they work for A.C signals as well. now supposing an A.C current has to be amplified leaving the voltage unchanged, then...
hey guys does anyone here know what type of motors are used in sewing machines and the maximum torque that they deliver.(just an approximate value). Besides this does anyone know...
Came in the mail: An Obituary printed in the London Times - Interesting and sadly rather true Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has...