How to search the record from database in asp.net?

I want to search the record from database .I am gonna ask for to date and from date . I want that records between the dates which i am gonna search. can any body help me?
I found that there is format (varchar(10), Datetime,103) so what is 103 and why it is used?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sr patil
    I found that there is format (varchar(10), Datetime,103) so what is 103 and why it is used?
    Check this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sr patil
    sr patil
    Thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp voice calling feature is now available to all the iPhone users. The app update version 2.12.1 introduces the much awaited WhatsApp Calling feature on iOS to let you make...
Gionee is back with a new smartphone called 'Gionee Pioneer P4S' in the popular budget range with Rs. 7,779 as its price tag. Ever since Gionee has started to expand...
Quote: 60% of users surveyed say that they perform unit conversions at least once per week. 25% of those users say they convert units at least once daily. Learn how...
Quote: Amid the clatter and buzz of power tools and the occasional clang of metal on metal, Bloodhound SSC’s engineering lead for mechanical design, Mark Elvin, rubbed a hand across...
Which coaching study material is best for instrumentarion engineering for gate exam??