How to restrict access to fingerprint when the person is sleeping or unconscious?

I would like to restrict the access of fingerprint when the person is sleeping or unconscious. Is it possible to do?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Aravind203
    I would like to restrict the access of fingerprint when the person is sleeping or unconscious. Is it possible to do?
    Here are the options:
    1. This will need a programmed mind to change the finger pattern actually of finger when they get unconscious.
    2. Wear a transparent material when you thing your finger print should not accessed
  • Aravind203
    Aravind203
    Actya
    Anoop Kumar
    Here are the options:
    1. This will need a programmed mind to change the finger pattern actually of finger when they get unconscious.
    2. Wear a transparent material when you thing your finger print should not accessed
      Anoop Kumar
      Here are the options:
      Actually I was thinking about doing a project on this.can this be turned into a project?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You have to think all the aspects...
    1. You can't change the finger print on human body...
    2. You can disable the finger print locker on rule basis..when person is sleeping. This may be done using AI, you need to program.
  • Aravind203
    Aravind203
    Can you suggest any IOT related projects?
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    In stead of doing anything with fingerprints, why can not we concentrate on consciousness.
    Fingerprint scanner would only work, when there is some consciousness, else it would not work. Going ahead, I would try to find out what factors can not be made active from external forces for a person who is sleeping or in any position like that and will let here hear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Phalgun Kompalli hails from a typical middle class family. His dad is a charted accountant, mother a housewife and younger sister is pursuing her...
Project Abstract / Summary : It is a new idea to make fridge by the help of peltier effect.as we all know that the process of peltier effect,when two dissimiler...
G.K Surya, the director of UCS Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute and his colleague George Olah, have discovered a cost-effective means of recycling carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to produce Methanol...
Hello guys! Greetings! I registered myself to offcampus placement registeration. After signing in i filled application form and got stuck with my class 10 placement course duration. So the error...
Fitbit was one of the first companies that took fitness tracking to mainstream thanks to its extensive range of fitness trackers for every price bracket. This year they have upped...