How to represent nerve impulses with electronic circuits?

how to represent nerve impulses with electronic circuits?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swathy k
    how to represent nerve impulses with electronic circuits?
    A bit more information about the topic and your question would help others help you. Have you searched the Internet for leads?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you talking about measuring the actual signals or simulating such impulses using a circuit? What is the end use?
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A bit more information about the topic and your question would help others help you. Have you searched the Internet for leads?
    sir i am talking about both representing nerve impulses and controlling it.because if any person has some problem with nerve impulses and neural system we can diagnose it. if you help me i will be able to present this as my seminar paper
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    A.V.Ramani
    Are you talking about measuring the actual signals or simulating such impulses using a circuit? What is the end use?
    sir i am talking about both representing nerve impulses and controlling it.because if any person has some problem with nerve impulses and neural system we can diagnose it. if you help me i will be able to present this as my seminar paper
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sir i searched in internet but no ideas came
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    swathy k
    please help me sir
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    swathy k
    i am talking about both representing nerve impulses and controlling it
    Not really. The first is a purely electronic circuit or a computer programme that simulates a neuralsignal. There is no interface with a living nervous system. The second is actually connecting a circuit to a living organism, getting real time signals and perhaps send back correcting signals after real time analysis.
    Have a look at this D-I-Y project:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    A.V.Ramani
    Not really. The first is a purely electronic circuit or a computer programme that simulates a neuralsignal. There is no interface with a living nervous system. The second is actually connecting a circuit to a living organism, getting real time signals and perhaps send back correcting signals after real time analysis.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you sir
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir can you suggest any project ideas for me i am a first year electronics and communication engineering student . i have great interest to do something different
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Study the details of the project in the link given.
    Are you on your own or is it a project required for your studies?
    I had put this up earlier. See this:
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    A.V.Ramani
    Study the details of the project in the link given.
    Are you on your own or is it a project required for your studies?
    project is required only in 4th year . i want to do a project now on my own interest
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Please see the video above.
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    swathy k
    project is required only in 4th year . i want to do a project now on my own interest
    A.V.Ramani
    Please see the video above.
    thank you very much sir . i will start working from this thread and i expect your support
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It may be worthwhile for you to visit Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Scinces and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram and talk to people there.
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    A.V.Ramani
    It may be worthwhile for you to visit Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Scinces and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram and talk to people there.
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)
    thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Zopo, the one year old globally registered Chinese consumer electronics company has certainly entered India with its sack of products including cheap, mid-range and high-priced mobiles tagged with some flamboyant...
My friend has completed his bachelor degree and he would like to do Master's in embedded. But he didn't complete gate, is there gate need to do Master's??
Do you keep a distance from the arthropods? Or do you keep them inside your old tiffin box to observe their behavior? Whether you like it or not, scientists from...
which are the books available at crazyengineers which are useful for first year btech
The maverick growth of nanorobotics in the field of biotechnology and health science has taken us one step forward to hit the technological singularity. At this point, we are in...