how to represent a line in data format

how to submit a line and its attributes in data format so that i can store it in database

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to forum ! Your question is too short for us to give you reply. Please tell us in more details what you want to do !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bashpika
    how to submit a line and its attributes in data format so that i can store it in database
    Something related to mySQL , I guess? 😒
  • bashpika
    bashpika
    Thing is i have to design a software that accepts different entities in civil cad like a line or circle and its attributes and stores them in data format.this is some what like representing your name as zeros and ones in computer.some mapping is required to store these entities in dat format.this is final year project.if u need any other details to tell ask me which details u want.
    thanks for ur replies
  • xero
    xero
    Can you classify the entities programatically? if you can then it won't be difficult to store them. Its upto you, for the way to store it !
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Bashpika,
    Why dont you store the co-ordinates of the line - instead?
    Define the shape as a collection of co-ordinates for a more generic definition.
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    I think it is easy to store by storing the attributes (coefficient of X, coefficient of Y,constant term in the line equation and color) superately.
    if the color is differ at different points,as per the case we can store it us multiple lines or by storing the co-ordinates with color

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working...
hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2...
I'm just curious to see what people have taken apart to get at perfectly good parts from otherwise broken items, or just for fun, or to repair something. I've taken...
CEans, One of the frequently asked questions by our new members is "How will I get benefited from the CrazyEngineers website?". Can our regular members answer this question for our...
NEW DELHI (AP) — Scientists have better maps of distant Mars than the moon where astronauts have walked. But India hopes to change that with its first lunar mission. Chandrayaan-1...