How to receive power from mobile signal

hi sir/madam..im doing a mega project on mobile signals receive via bts...i want to know that is it possible to collect some electrical energy from signals received from BTS to mobile n also how to store it....n also how to convert microwave signals into electrical signals...plz help....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Britain’s newest aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth has successfully floated out of the dock in which she was assembled. To get her moving, the dry dock in Rosyth near...
Just try to answer this logical puzzle. On a National holiday. A bus was going through a hill road. There were many hair-pin bends. There was a doctor, a student,...
Hi guys I'm Santhosh from Trichy, Tamil Nadu. I'm a Mechanical Engineering student doing the final year of my course. I'm basically a CAD/CAM/CAE expert. I've did some life-style designs,...
So Google Play Store update has been rolled out, the new version of Play store 4.9.13 looks very nice. Good job, Design team 👍
Those who have started working for an IT company in India the recent past must know about the NASSCOM initiative known as - nationalskillregistry.com Most engineering colleges would ask students...