How to quote anyone on CE and how to download?

kaustubh sir will u plz tell me hw to quote anyone personally and hw to download anything..........i am nt able to do...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    kaustubh sir will u plz tell me hw to quote anyone personally and hw to download anything..........i am nt able to do...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    I just quoted and tagged you.
    You can download from : #-Link-Snipped-#
    If you can't, then you require minimum amount of posts to reach inorder to download the resource.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are two three ways to do it.
    1. Click on Reply link below the post you want to quote. That entire post will be quoted in your reply.
    2. If you want to quotemultiple posts in your response then click on the Quote link below all the posts you want to quote. Doing this will create a new "Insert quotes " link at the bottom of the quick reply box. Clicking on it will allow you to rearrange quotes before you insert them in your reply.
    3. The third amd recommended way is to select the text you want to quote using mouse pointer. A little overlay will ask you to quote/reply the selected text. Choose Reply.
  • Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    thank you abhi for helping me...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ and one more help i want from you.....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sure buddy. How can I help you ? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello , am a senior computer engineering student looking for a creative,simple ,doable and never done idea. i need to do it through 3 months. we are two members group...
Microsoft has announced the release of the first build of Windows 10 technical preview for phones. This experimental build of Windows 10 for phones is currently available for Lumia 630,...
Project Abstract / Summary : We propose to build a rover vehicle which can autonomously traverse the sandy plains of desert regions and also survey the landscape for the presence...
Project Abstract / Summary : Water treatment plants play a very important role in the sustainment of community health. Applying standard computer vision based solutions has a positive impact on...
Everytime I push or commit change in github, I have to manually add github username and password. I did configured first time github credentials but I guess I am doing...