How to prepare for ISRO exam (mechanical engineers)?

hai...iam new to CRAZYENGINEERS... i applied for ISRO examination...let me know by any one of u to how to prepare for this examination...iam having less time...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kavya.gv
    hai...iam new to CRAZYENGINEERS... i applied for ISRO examination...let me know by any one of u to how to prepare for this examination...iam having less time...
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    I think we don't have an official syllabus for the ISRO exam. So, you can depend on the GATE syllabus for your preparation. I think you are from the Mechanical field, so start collecting GATE books and prepare from them.
    You can download the previous year question papers for ISRO exams and that try solving them using a timer. Focus on the topics that are the most difficult for you and practice solving questions based on them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An international project involving 35 nations, the world's largest tokamak, a nuclear reactor called ITER (short for International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is under construction in France for the past decade....
Hi all, Brand new to the forum, lovely to meet you all. I am currently undertaking a project to build a large round table composed of a series of concentric...
While we are bending towards the feature-packed applications, the classics are updating their products with simple tricks that are not-so-new but leaving a controversial mark on the nature of advancements...
Rumors are doing the rounds that the Korean tech giant Samsung is taking interest in its past projects and has buckled up to release the next flip phone, a one-time...
Always numbers 1 in e-book readers list, Amazon’s most renowned in-house product, Kindle e-book reader is again receiving a game-changing update to increase usability of small screens to read big...