How To Post On New CE Forums?

How To Post On CrazyEngineers Forum

On CE Forum, you can either participate in any existing discussion or start a new discussion.
This short guide explains how to do it.

Before You Post:

Use the search box available in the top-right corner of CE Forum to search for the topic you want to discuss.

Forum Basics:

The CrazyEngineers Forum is divided into various sections.
Example - "CE-Introductions" section has all the discussions related to introductions posted by members. While, "Electrical & Electronics Engineering" section has all the discussions related to electrical engineers.

A discussion is popularly known as 'thread' (aka discussion thread) which has multiple 'posts'.

Starting A New Discussion (Thread) -

1. Find out the most appropriate section to start your discussion topic.
2. To start your own thread, click on the 'Start New Discussion' Button -

Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 9.21.11 am

Common Sense Based Tips:

Title: 'hiiii' or 'helpppp' isn't a good title. A title should idea of the discussion. For example, "Problem with Installing Windows 7 Along With uBuntu" is a better title. You got the point.

Post Content: Describe the problem in detail and add supporting references, examples etc. so that it is easier for others to understand the problem you are facing. "searching for job" is not a good post content.

editor area

4. Create Your Thread -

Create thread button

Use these buttons to submit your discussion thread or preview it before you submit it.

Reply to any existing discussion.

We believe this process is quite straightforward and does not need more explanation. Simply open any existing discussion and click 'Post Reply' button and the rest of the procedure is the same as above.

Replies

• Nayan Gadre
    Nayan Gadre
    What is see is this currently ???????

I had posted my thread previously but couldn't find mentioned above tags!
    Please suggest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eyeanand
    What is see is this currently ???????

I had posted my thread previously but couldn't find mentioned above tags!
    Please suggest.
    Right. Find out the most appropriate section to start your discussion in. If you want to ask a question related to electronics and telecom, click on the link that says "Electrical | Electronics | Communications". Then you will see 'Start A New Discussion' button at the top of list of discussions.
  • Abbey12
    Abbey12
    Wow!
    This indeed is a forum for CrazyEngineers!
    Kudos!
  • dlbose143
    dlbose143
    How do I edit the discussion which I have started
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dlbose143
    How do I edit the discussion which I have started
    Advertisements are removed quickly by our moderation team. Avoid posting them.
  • dlbose143
    dlbose143
    Hello Kaustubh,
    My startup is regarding the article which you have posted #-Link-Snipped-#

We use the same technology to benefit people. Is it not possible to post similar article like what you have posted?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Those articles are news items which were picked up by our authors team at the appropriate time. We do not write advertorials.
  • Rockyonsan
    Rockyonsan
    how are posting reply,tell us me
    -----------------

#-Link-Snipped-#] DEGREASER [/url]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new CE-Forum is here to make things simpler for you. Making it simple means having less options and thus less hassle. 👍 Whenever you want to quote another CEan's...
The "Watch Thread" Option is similar to "Subscribe to a Thread" Option. Basically, this option can be used to get updates about the specific threads you are concerned about. To...
CEans, If you have questions about the new platform we've released, please ask them here. We're here to answer all your questions 😀 .
CEans, We told you, December 01 won't be December 01 for CEans. We're quite excited and proud to present you the all new CrazyEngineers Forum. Your journey from being CrazyEngineers...
Every CEan has a right to report a spam/illegitimate/unworthy thread to the Administrator & the Moderators, so that immediate action can be taken to move/delete it. To do so, use...