How to perform XOR operation on two graphs?

I am just unable to find out how to perform XOR operation on two graphs ,do I have to do XOR operation on the vertices or XOR operation on its edges.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What is this operation related to? Are you trying to apply this in something related to computer graphics? Can you share more details?
  • radha gogia
    radha gogia
    actually am trying to ask like if we ay that G1 union G2 is actually the union of vertices and union of both the edges ,so what will be the output of this XOR operation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    radha gogia
    actually am trying to ask like if we ay that G1 union G2 is actually the union of vertices and union of both the edges ,so what will be the output of this XOR operation.
    Is this a question related to mathematics graph theory?
    If so, I need to move it to appropriate section.
  • radha gogia
    radha gogia
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this a question related to mathematics graph theory?
    If so, I need to move it to appropriate section.
    yes Mam,it is related to graph theory .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

structure may subject to adverse effect from local damage from severe local abnormal loads in addition to conventional design load, which are not considered to occur in design life. Such...
Quote: A system enabling cockroaches to locate trapped disaster victims is in development by researchers from North Carolina State University. Based on the findings of Dr. Alper Bozkurt and his...
Quote: Lasers have been used to transform metals into super-hydrophobic materials without the need for temporary coatings. Such water-repellent materials are desirable for a number of applications such as rust...
Came in Mail: https://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/99...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=74015204
I am looking for a laptop in which I am planning to flash Coreboot over UEFI. Never was an admirer of UEFI crap. Coreboot looks awesome. AMD chipset preferable, not...