How to park your Lamborghini

This post is intended for the super-rich CEans who might be interested in knowing how to park your brand new Lamborghini in your Hamilton building. We've a video demonstration for you and I wish I could give you a better demo; but sadly the man in the video isn't me.

If you find the tip useful, please let me know through comments below so that I can make more such videos for the rich, badass people here on CE.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Real, crazy people these are. 😲 I want to ride that too.

Now! 😭
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't have Lamborghini of this color.... Let me order it, will tell you in few days☕
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    the front end needs more clearance hope i don't bump mine when i cross a speed breaker

oh i forgot i have to wait another 3 years to save money for my lambo
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Nice concept....but wat if the lift breaks down or it is being called by different owners at same time
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Wow ! so then does anyone here own a lamborghini ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    AWWWWW ! looks like the time for parking is more than that of the journey ! i did prefer an I10 !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    totally did not expect the car lift, lol.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Yash Engineering Trade: Computer Science/Engineering Location: Mumbai Occupation: Student/Employed/Confused Work Experience: No Relative Experience Hobbies & Interests: Digital Designing(Photoshop/Illustrator),Messing with things i don't understand but would want to understand...
The 2012 Zero Robotics Competition has started on September 8th 2012. It is competition organized by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Mass. You can check its official promotional...
The Earth Sustainable Technology Venture Competition for MBA, Engineering or any other graduate and under-graduate students is here to bring sustainable technologies to market through entrepreneurship. Going from national to...
IIT Kharagpur shall get awesomely busy in the coming month of September with lots of amazing activities to look forward to at the GREAT STEP- Geo Resource Engineering and Technology...
Cheetah Robot, the fast-running quadruped developed by DARPA-funded Boston Dynamics. It recently bolted past its earlier speed record, reaching 28.3 mph, which is just about 0.5 mph faster compared to...