How to organise a tech event?

Hi. I'm computer engineering student in SCS CEO, Pune.
I want to organise new technical events related computer. Other than Web design, C/C++ coading, debugging.
So I request you, please suggest me new ideas to organise new events.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Your question is very generic. Are you only looking for event ideas or need general help in organising the entire event?
  • Nilesh Dumbre
    Nilesh Dumbre
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Your question is very generic. Are you only looking for event ideas or need general help in organising the entire event?
    I just want ideas about new events which we can organise. Such as hacking some software using open source tools in a few minutes.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nilesh Dumbre
    I just want ideas about new events which we can organise. Such as hacking some software using open source tools in a few minutes.
    Have you see this discussion on CrazyEngineers: #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

‘Life on Mars’ is always a topic of interest for scientists and space explorers across the world. This ardent curiosity has lead these people to come up with some really...
While going on adventurous outdoor sport activities, we cannot rule out the possibility of some mishap. Immediate help is of prime importance at such instances. However, in case the victim...
CDAC has announced the results of the exam C-CAT conducted on 7th and 14th December. The authorities had confirmed that the results of the exam will be announced on 24th...
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Whatsapp, so do I. I love how WhatsApp helps connect to your relatives and totally hate how it fucks up your brain too...