How to manage an automobile without clutch?

how can we manage an automobile without clutch

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Could you describe your question in detail?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Such a stunt would cost you your automobile.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    i think, she might be asking about TVS Jive kind of thing!
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    If your question is about managing an automobile without clutch, just put it in neutral and just walk along with your vehicle... πŸ˜›.....

because your question is so silly....😑
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Santhosh M
    If your question is about managing an automobile without clutch, just put it in neutral and just walk along with your vehicle... πŸ˜›.....

because your question is so silly....😑
    please be little respectful towards others as it may hurt them.
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    i'm sorry... i understand... #-Link-Snipped-#.... i'm sorry #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • manojkumar sripura
    manojkumar sripura
    WILL ANY TELL ME WHAT IS MEANT BY CLUTCH NOT IN NORMAL WAY BUT IN ENGINEERING WAY
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    smanojkumar
    WILL ANY TELL ME WHAT IS MEANT BY CLUTCH NOT IN NORMAL WAY BUT IN ENGINEERING WAY
    Normally A power generated from engine has to pass from engine to wheels but its not stright connection. Engine->clutch->gear shaft->universal joint->Propeller shaft->Differential ->wheels.

If we change the gear while the vehicle is in running condition, Ir may break the teeth of gears and lessen the life of gearbox. Hence a clutch is given. When we press the clutch, it creates a disjoint in between engine and gearbox So that we can change gears.After gear is changed, we can release the clutch. Then the joint is created again and power is transmitted.
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    can any one tell me,whether ther is a engine which works on both petroleum n diesel.if any 1's knows just send e a link to know about it
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Mercedes plans petrol/diesel hybrid | Autocar

As now there are no engine which runs on both petroleum and diesel. There is research going on developing so called as " Hybrid Cars " which run on both of these.
    Technically its not so possible as they have many different properties in combustion.
    But technology and science and make any thing possible. So got to wait for the new innovation.
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    technology and science .are they both differ
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    I mean to say collaboration of those both will fetch new ideas I was saying.
  • manojkumar sripura
    manojkumar sripura
    will any one say how to prepare transmitter and recevier in homes
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    .After gear is changed, we can release the clutch. Then the joint is created again and power is transmitted.
    ,do u mean when we use clutch there is no power transmission(if we there is no power transmission,then bike may stop na)can u explain me clearly
    -->while starting a bike why we catch clutch and release it slowly.
  • Sachin Suresh Thorat
    Sachin Suresh Thorat
    yes we can, like in the mopeds or scooty bikes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[HASHTAG]#windows[/HASHTAG] I'm Using windows 7 Home Premium 64bit original Operating system, Sony Make. The problem is, In Programs and Features for every program installed in it will have a uninstall...
hello sir... sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional...
If you were excited about the handheld NVIDIA Shield gaming console last year, chances are you will be ecstatic learning about NVIDIA’s new Android offering. NVIDIA has announced the SHIELD...
Expression for dynamic resistance Dunamic resistance is defined as the ratio of change in current at a particular point of operation. It is basically the reciprocal of the slope of...
Today our CEan @Anil Jain is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day CrazyBoy ! Where is the party? πŸŽ‰