How to make check on the people creating risks for the compa

I really want to know that is there any previous check that can be done on the people taking loan from the company who might cause a risk to the company in future. As few of the cases in last few months have been noticed with such wrong implementations I don’t want such kinds of issues in my future work experience.
Suggest me if anyone can, about how to keep a check on such people?

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    How about creating a list of people names who have already created problem (black-list). Check if the person seeking loan is black-listed ! Also you can refer black-list of other companies if there are any.
  • AARON
    AARON
    You can make sure of the occurrence of risk before allotting loan to anyone. It has become very necessary in today’s circumstances to keep a preview check on anyone before giving him a loan so as to avoid future problems of recovering the money back in case of any risk or fraud. For this I will recommend you a #-Link-Snipped-# service which deals in risk management activities. Your issue to have a preview check will get resolve very soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi again.. Does any one among you know VBA? Actually I am writing a Macro for Ms Word, and am stuck up. If any one knows VBA please let me...
Hi Everyone, Yesterday I met with an accident and by the help of God still alive and writing this thread.😎 Yesterday I was walking to my house. Since It was...
If any body could tell me from where i can get help on DSP board. thier different modules and how to sart working on DSP board
Hi All, Please help me for writing macro in VBA for removing leading as well as trailing spaces of relational as well as arithmetic operators. I tried using "Trim" as...
hi i need your help on the project of mechanical .please help me and suggest some new opics to me which is economical too.