How to make a fort (For CEan kids at heart)

At one time or another most of us have made a 'fort' or a play house atleast. I rmember doing it for my sisters more than sixty years back, then for the next gen children, nephews and (the sole) niece and now for the still another gen my grand daughter.
For those CEans young at heart here is a set of 'forts' they can play around with or in!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you many many Happy Returns Of The Day @Pensu Have a rocking year ahead. 🎉
How to write a C program to add or substract numbers without making use of arithmetic operators??
A year has passed since Sony sold off its VAIO PC business to a Japanese funding company called Japan Industrial Partners. Today the new owners of company have announced their...
The South Korean giant, Samsung has announced the successor of the Galaxy Win Duos, the Galaxy Win 2 Duos at an event in Sao Paul. As of now, the smartphone...
Extending the vision of a snake like camera to view duct work. I need to look inside 30 feet of small 4 inch round pipe. Can I use some home...