How to lose weight, in order of cost (Absolute Zero)

Discussion in 'Engineering Comics - "Absolute Zero"' started by Deepak Gopalakrishnan, Jan 16, 2014.

• by Deepak Gopalakrishnan, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan

Deepak Gopalakrishnan The Absolute Zero

Engineering Discipline:
    Chemical
    Happy new year folks. Have all of you stuck to your new year resolutions yet? Of course not. So perhaps your next resolution will be just to make... Simpler resolutions? Like - steal one paper clip a day from office and sell them in wholesale on Dec 31? The trouble is, under the influence of various intoxicants on New Year Eve, people say and promise the stupidest things, such as: "This year, I will find a woman to love me!" or "This year, I will do an experiment in the Chemistry lab without ripping off my seniors' lab values!" or "I am going to make a Large Hadron Collider entirely out of toothpicks and USB cables" or, most ludicrously, "I am going to lose weight!".

slide.

Let us be clear. The only way you will lose weight is by visiting the loo, or if earth's gravity corrects itself. Sure, in the first week, you're all cucumber-and-sprouts and you walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift, but soon enough, you're back to opening packets of chips and ordering pizzas. That's the way life is. It's self-correcting!

In any case, I don't want to discourage you fully. Here are some ways to lose weight, helpfully ordered by decreasing cost.

Happy new year and hope you lose some of that flab, if you have any. Otherwise, invite me to the unveiling of your Toothpick Collider.

01. 02. 03. 04.

• Like Like x 10
  • Categories: Uncategorized
  1. Anoop Mathew
    Halleluijah!!