how to know whether my sent friend request is accepted or deleted?

facebook add friend option not found?
i sent friend request to a person.then after some time i just checked whether that person accepted the request or not?
for that i went to the profile of that person,there was no option for add friend neither it was showing that friend request is sent.
and then i thought that person might have accepted my request ,i went to my facebook profile ,and searched for the name of that person in my facebook friend's list,but it was not there?
now i am not finding any add friend button on that person's profile and neither that is my friend.
now what i should do?
why it happened ,i need detail explaination for this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'm not a Facebook user; but I'd guess that if the person does not show up in your friend list - they haven't accepted your friend request. You may try sending another one; and if that too does lead to the person showing up in your friend-list; you can be sure that your friend request was deleted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : FLIGHT FINDER TILLNOW IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND A FLIGHT WHICH IS CRASHED OVER A OCEAN .BECAUSE THE DEPTH OF OCEAN IS VERY LARGE...
Leon Bellan and his team from the Vanderbilt University have artificially created full-scale organs from cotton candy machines. The mechanical engineering department is in the process of revolutionizing the printing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ● In current situation of rigorous working hours that eat up all our week, we are left with just the week end as a solace...
Cartoon/anime enthu-cutlets of all ages, take note. If you've ever wanted to pursue the art of creating a cartoon, but killed the desire only because the course fee was way...
Lenovo recently launched extraordinarily adaptable PC, Yoga 900 at Rs 1.22 lakh and Yoga Tab 3 Pro at a price of Rs 39,990 in an event held in Mumbai. The...