How to join software product based companies?

Happy engineers day sir 😀
Sir currently iam doing my pgdac in kolkata
i am from ece background and after the sort of training they are providing here i am feeling very happy and my coding skills are also improving a lot.
Now coming to the point , sir i have completed my btech in ece with 69.35% and cleared all my backlogs within my btech (2014 passout). So iam planning for product based companies sir . iam very much comfortable with c++, ds and c , now they have started java and iam also very much comfortable with the type of training they are giving. So sir would u guide me for getting placed in product base companies.
Srinivas

Replies

• T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    T N S SAI SRINIVAS
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
    Happy engineers day mam 😀
    Mam currently iam doing my pgdac in kolkata
    i am from ece background and after the sort of training they are providing here i am feeling very happy and my coding skills are also improving a lot.
    Now coming to the point , mam i have completed my btech in ece with 69.35% and cleared all my backlogs within my btech (2014 passout). So iam planning for product based companies mam . iam very much comfortable with c++, ds and c , now they have started java and iam also very much comfortable with the type of training they are giving. So mam would u guide me for getting placed in product base companies.
    Srinivas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Evening one and all .Happy engineers (crazyengineers)day to every one who are there in this group. Coming to my miniproject we have selected java based domain .Now me&my team...
I'm from EEE stream.John Deere is coming to our college for recruitment.Will the written test paper(technical queations) same for all the branches??Please anyone clarify my doubt..
which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................
hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics
The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has...