How to integrate Check2Pay service in my website?

hello...i have got an assignment to integrate check2pay service in my website.
I have to create a for.. and when i click submit it will directly pay the amount and i should display the transaction status.
How shuld i proceed...plz help me...its urgent...

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I just checked their website, they have a api through which you can integrate your website and can accept payments online

just sign up and try to explore it

If you find any difficulty in code feel free to ask
  • Quadrapay
    Quadrapay
    The Way you Integrate Check2Pay is a bit different than many other echeck Processors.
    You need to use the Soap client and post the variables to the API URL using the soap client.

This May offer some help #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scotland's just got a new official domain name and it's called .scot. If anyone wants to pick up the domain name for their websites, wait till 23rd September. https://nic.scot will...
Hello CEans ! I would like to introduce you to @Aditya Deshmukh. He keeps us well informed about the various technological releases through his posts and threads. I would aptly...
I have been regularly irregular here for past year or so. Things seems to have changed quite a lot. @Kaustubh Katdare your design again stands out. Trying to find some...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
Hello CEans....I was selected in Two companies Syntel and Mphasis.I was getting confused to accept which offer so that there will be growth in future.Syntel is offering 2.9 and Mphasis...