How to improve this site?

Please comment on what features you want in this site.
May be this will help developers..
Personally i am loving crazyengineers!!!

Replies

• Manoj S.
    Manoj S.
    This is my first day here and so far I love this forum. The unity here is awesome and I loved that selfie thread. 5/5 from me. I can't vote though 😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here both #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# We would love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve CrazyEngineers. Feel free to discuss your ideas and opinions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The term additive manufacturing, briefed as 3D printing, has been around for about three decades now. But we still seem to struggle to substitute the traditional injection moulding process with...
There’s a saying that for engineers, 'the world revolve around beer and once it sinks in, everything resolves around orienting things piece by piece at its place' Recently, a group...
Are you a techie who longs to be prompted faster and more efficiently while texting? Or are you eagerly waiting for a better upgrade which looks more elegant in terms...
Quite unusually, the marked price of electronic appliances has sharply declined over the years. Tech giants are in for a fight in a bid to overpower one another, centring around...
dear all Can you explain what are all the transmission loss and how its affected?