How to improve programming logic?

hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Latish1337
    The more your practice, the better you get at it. Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# to answer this further.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Latish1337
    I'll suggest a book you can use to understand the way you have to think.
    Made Easy - Karumanchi
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Latish1337
    The only way to "improve programming logics" is to get your hands dirty. Write a piece of code.

Now, you may wonder what type of program should you write? Take everyday life and see if you can pick up come mini-projects on your own.

For example, if you know [HASHTAG]#perl[/HASHTAG] - you can think of writing a script that runs every hour -> checks your email account for an email from #-Link-Snipped-# -> sends you an SMS with the subject line as the content if there is an unread email.

This is just off the top of my head. You can use this to get instant notifications of emails from important people (maybe an HR of a company, etc).

The more you write programs (even simple ones) the more you hone your skills.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Latish1337
    Practice is the key. Take interest in programming and practice more and more.
    Solve puzzles, it will help, then think about logic to solve those puzzles automatically (through programs).
    Participate in online coding sites (like topcoder, codechef etc).
    Think about multiple ways to code solutions and try to find the best solution (aim for O(n)).
    Discuss with others, those who have interest in programming (like here on CE), this will give multiple solutions and different viewpoints to approach the problem.
    Good Luck 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has...
Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?
An electronics engineer by degree, and a digital media entrepreneur by profession, Saurabh Kanwar is the crazy head who feels that there is nothing else he’d rather be doing, because...
Hi all, I hope you all will be fine. Can any body help me providing a download link of a following Book "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun....
hi ..i m crying mam Anoop KumarGreat set of question. Submitted the answers but I think others should win ☕☕ 😀hi exam failed mam im doing suiscide mamm hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hello...