How to improve logical skills for programming?

Sir plz tell.me how to improve logical skills.
Is there is any book for practice
I usually do online coding on sites like codechef,spoj.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My top three tips are:

1. Start reading code. Find a code written by another developer.
    Try to understand why it was written that way and understand it completely. Once you have understood why it was written they way it is written, check to see if you could improve that logic.

2. Find a problem statement for which you want to write the code. Create an algorithm and draw a flowchart for yourself before actually writing the code. As you progress, you can make changes to the flowchart so that whenever you encounter a similar problem again, you remember the kind of logic you've applied before.
    Flowcharts are essentially graphs/diagrams and therefore images which stick to memories.

3. Practice, practice and practice.

Lastly, you can take up courses in Formal Logic Theory on online education portals such as Coursera and Udemy.

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nINAD pARDHIYE
    nINAD pARDHIYE
    Ankita Katdare
    Practice, practice and practice.
    The simplest and most difficult tip.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace...
Hi All, I am 2.7 years experienced in TCS and got offer from mphasis yesterday. In that offer itself they mentioned the DOJ as 3rd August and reporting time at...
At a time when self-driving cars are becoming the hottest trend, the Chinese researchers from Nankai University in Tianjin have introduced a mind-controlled car. Operated by human brain signals that...
Intex Technologies has ventured into a new territory by launching its own wearable gadget called the 'Intex iRist Smartwatch'. Unveiled by the company at the MWC Shanghai event, the iRist...
I really wonder if engineers are solving the problems are just are in the continuous process of creating new ones? Of course, the curious human mind is advancing the technology;...