How to identify fault in computer UPS using software?

Hi, i need an details about ups and how to identify the fault in ups. which software is used for identify the fault in ups and how to download the software and also tell details about ups servicing.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the fault would typically be identified from the symptoms. Is there anything abnormal you've been observing with your UPS? Or is this question about general troubleshooting of UPS?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    i need how to trouble shoot the problem using a software...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Do you have power management software for your UPS?
    Like this one#-Link-Snipped-#, It just work like laptop battery for my desktop. there are some sort of option given to detect faults, battery condition and configuring power.

I don't know what kind of fault detection you are looking for.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    i need how to trouble shoot the problem using a software...
    If your hardware is damaged Digital Multimeter is the best option to identify the problem. I don't think software is that much capable to identify the fault and it's location. You also need to know which component is creating problem in UPS so DMM and some basic knowledge about the UPS circuit board is best option to figure it out.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Going for a test software is not easy as every manufacturer has his own way of making his UPS better try what #-Link-Snipped-# said That seems a logical solution

Or it is R&D time in your lab bring out your own software to do that you want
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    hehehe Go workshop and service it no need software...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please try opening this : https://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal I am trying for few minutes & it's not showing up anything. Please inform me.
Raijin - that is the name of Australia's top supercomputer. The name Raijin comes from Japanese God of thunder, lightning and storms. The top speed Raijin can operate at is...
Can you guys please suggest me Journals to Publish Technical Papers ? Is it advisable to publish major project of 7th semester ? How much is fee for same ?
Google India has killed the music search service it had launched back in 2010. The service allowed people to search bollywood songs offered for online listening by partner sites like...
why dont heavy vehicles like trucks have an airodynamic front like the normal cars