How to hack facebook account?

Please can everyone help me please I am learning about hacking and I don't understand how to teach about hacking .......please reply me .....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    BHT
    Please can everyone help me please I am learning about hacking and I don't understand how to teach about hacking .......please reply me .....
    You will have to be very specific about your requirements. It'd be nice if you could ask direct, very specific questions so that we can answer them.
  • Bhoomi Trivedi
    Bhoomi Trivedi
    Actually my problem that someone use to my fb photo and that's use of this fack fb account so I hack him/her Facebook I'd and password ....because I see who person is that ......please can you help me ...
  • Bhoomi Trivedi
    Bhoomi Trivedi
    And I also teach ethical hacking ....I am interested in this subject .....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    BHT
    Actually my problem that someone use to my fb photo and that's use of this fack fb account so I hack him/her Facebook I'd and password ....because I see who person is that ......please can you help me ...
    Your best bet is to contact Facebook and inform them about the problem. Note that anyone can easily use anyone else's photos. If the problem is serious, you should lodge a complaint with the police.

Ethical hacking doesn't include getting unauthorised access to someone else's account. Hacking (often confused for cracking) isn't a topic we'd discuss on CrazyEngineers.
  • Bhoomi Trivedi
    Bhoomi Trivedi
    OK sorry ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disaster management is an arduous task, and the primary reason behind it is the inability of humans and animals to physically work in disaster-prone areas. Shout out to HyQ2Max, the...
The day has come when robots and humans are ready to greet each other as colleagues. Nanyang Technological University introduced ‘Nadine’ to the whole world as their new receptionist, who...
I have 2 years of experience. I am handling all seo project in company. I can do on page, off page seo , social media marketing,ORM. I have also worked...
Cleveland-based startup Selfie-Z has created a product to make your gym life easy and hassle-free. In an effort to help out millions of people who face the same problems at...
Korean Electronics giant Samsung will soon launch a new 12 inch tablet powered by Windows 10, which will become part of Galaxy Tab series, according to the reports. Device’s model...