How to got job in IT Sector

Dear Expreincive,
I am Btech holder in CSE field, Know a days i hunting jobs but there was no company hire i am totally confused, what will do for my after btech I don;t want to further study so please told me network engineer or software java technology which is better than for achieved job and how i want to start my career in both of them field how?

Replies

• ram_149955
    ram_149955
    First and foremost thing is you should improve communication skills period.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punsukh
    I am Btech holder in CSE field, Know a days i hunting jobs but there was no company hire i am totally confused, what will do for my after btech I don;
    I'm quite sure the companies are hiring. Could you tell us how are you searching for the job?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Can anyone suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala
why does the middle pixel in an imagery have higher brightness value compared to the outer pixel....having in mind a 3 by 3 matrix pixel?
So, I got Kindle Paperwhite(2014 edition, WIFI version) few days ago for E-book reading. You might have question why any one would get a gadget just for reading at INR....
Swedish company Truecaller which provides one of the most popular apps with the same name has now introduced a new app named Truemessenger. This app is a replacement app for...
I stopped using Myntra after it decided to shut down its website and direct users to download the mobile app. Now, if I'm already believing my eyes - the new...