How to get sponsorship for college techfest?

plzz..i am student at hbti kanpur.btech.1st yr..... i want too knw how cn i gather sponsoship for my college techfest.............d one adavtage dat i have is i belong to kanpur😨 only..so itz nt a strang place for me..but hw shud i start it!!!!!!!!!!!😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cpriya
    plzz..i am student at hbti kanpur.btech.1st yr..... i want too knw how cn i gather sponsoship for my college techfest.............d one adavtage dat i have is i belong to kanpur😨 only..so itz nt a strang place for me..but hw shud i start it!!!!!!!!!!!😀
    Have you checked out following threads on CE that address the exact problem you're facing? Check -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a relation is given in book that the total energy of continous time signal x(t) over time interval t1<=t<=t2 is integral frm t1 to t2 |x(t)|^2 dt how do they...
One of the reasons I could not make Linux as my primary choice of operating system is the unavailability of the best productivity software in the market - Microsoft Office....
I see most of the startups these days, especially in the web/app space offer some tiny enhancement problem or offer a value-addition. But why don't we see startups that solve...
Just curious to know whether PS3 games will run on PS4. Sony's latest gaming station is scheduled to be unveiled on February 20th. I'd hate to have two consoles to...
Here is a good news for seekers of new inventions in the field of Robotics and Automation. A great event Robomania 2013 is going to be held on 22nd and...