How to get sponsors for cultural techno fest?

Hello friends Iam student from SRI VIDYANIKETHAN ENGINEERING college TIRUPATI we r going to conduct a techno cultural fest "MOHAN MANTRA" . It was very sucess last year.How can we get more sponsers for your fest.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Promoted as the faster multi-tasking phone best suited for the tech savvy generation, the Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G is powered by an Octa Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor and...
As we know in cpp, constructor used to intialize instances ....but why aren't they called as initializer instead?
Hi, Do you have any substitute for www.hackerrank.com? Actually, I have to prepare for my placements and when I solve the challenges on this website, I am not sure from...
What is the effect of power signal on communication signal on superimposed on power line?? What is the effect of Fourier Series in Power Line Carrier Communication as both power...
Can there be a smartphone that can cater to two diverse user groups aka customers from metro as well as the Tier 2 and 3 cities? It seems, Videocon Mobiles...